Interview with Rugby player Rob Kearney.
- If you could have only one meal every day forever, what would it be?
Definitely Pizza – don’t get to eat much as a professional rugby player
- If you had a time travel machine, where would you go?
I think the ice Age – would be interesting to be on the planet when there was hardly any people!
- What was your favourite book when you were in primary school?
Jack and the Beanstalk as best I can remember – always chasing that pot of gold
- If you became a super-hero, what super-hero name would you choose and what would be your special power?
Superman for me, being able to fly would be the super power I would use most
- What’s your favourite thing to do in the whole world?
Have to be playing rugby, my job, my passion and where I spend most of my time.