Author and Illustrator
1. If you could have only one meal every day forever, what would it be?
My favourite meal would have to be a big bowl of Skittles Crazy Sours. I eat them nearly everyday, but not for breakfast because they don’t taste so nice when they are covered in milk.
2. If you had a time travel machine, where would you go?
I’d go back in time to 1976 when the first Star Wars movie A New Hope was being filmed in London, and I’d audition to be a creature in the cantina scene. I would have liked to have been either a very tall Ewok or a very short Wookie.
3. What was your favourite book when you were in primary school?
My favourite was I Am David by Anne Holm. It’s the story of a young boy who escapes from a concentration camp and makes his way through Europe to Denmark to find his mother. I also loved Agaton Sax And The League of Silent Exploders by Nils-Olaf Franzen and anything by Roald Dahl.
4. If you became a super-hero, what super-hero name would you choose?
Lunch Box Boy. If you are hungry, Lunch Box Boy will give you a jam sandwich. Lunch Box Boy would be the sidekick of Supper Man, and their arch enemy would be Indigestion Lady. (Indigestion Lady’s sidekick would be an intelligent, walking stomach called Burbles.)
5. What’s your favourite thing to do in the whole world?
I love to read, write and draw – I never leave the house without a book, some paper, and pens and pencils. You never know when you want to read or when a great idea is going to strike you, so I like to be prepared!