1. What are you most afraid of?
Bungee – jumping – which I’ve never done. (A close second would be having to watch a video of any of my children bungee-jumping.)
2. If you could have only one meal every day forever, what would it be?
Steak, chips and a big salad.
3. What is your favourite word(s)?
The End. (These words never appear when my books are published, but I always type them with a flourish when I finish the first draft of a book.)
4. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would it be?
A travel show specialising in luxury trips around the world.
5. What was your favourite book when you were in primary school?
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis.