1. What are you most afraid of?
Losing my imagination.
2. What was your favourite book when you were in primary school?
‘The Lord of the Rings’
3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would it be?
The IT Crowd
4. If you could have only one meal every day forever, what would it be?
I’m tempted to say pizza, but I think it would have to be a good chicken tikka masala – though it it would need plenty of veg in it if I was to even have it a few times a week. On the other hand, I do eat between two and five apples every day.
5. What is your favourite word?
Curiosity. I consider myself blessed with it. It would be a far less interesting life – and world – without it.