Coping with Unemployment

Home  /  Work Matters  /  Employment Support  /  Coping with Unemployment

If you are long term unemployed (a year or more), you may be eligible for a variety of Government back to work schemes. These schemes allow you to gain work experience while still receiving social welfare payment. Check the Citizens Information website for the most up to date information.

General Information:

Getting Back to Work:

Intero Offices

The Intero Offices, managed by the Department of Social Protection, will provide a personalised service based on your individual needs. This includes advice and assistance with your employment and income support services needs.—Frequently-Asked-Questions.aspx