1. If you could have only one meal every day forever, what would it be?
It would have to be potato gratin – I can’t get enough it. Potatoes, cream, cheese, what’s not to love?
I also love ice-cream. Difficult one.
2. What is your favourite word?
3. What are you most afraid of?
I’m not great with thunder and lightening. But I’ve got better over the years. Large rats would be another – but who likes those?
4. What was your favourite book when you were in primary school?
It’s still my favourite book to this day – Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret? by Judy Blume.
I read it in 6th class and I revisit it every year. It’s a wonderful book about growing up and being a girl. I’d highly recommend it to any readers of age 11+.
5. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would it be?
I think Adventure Time would be an interesting one. 🙂